Web design is often more concentrated on usability because users are never going to even get close to the correct pages unless the site is structured according to user needs and contains a navigation scheme that allows people to find what they want (Jakob, 2000).
Haji Mohammad Abul Fadle Haji Maidin
Educational Technology Centre
Universiti Brunei Darussalam
About the Author:
Haji Mohammad Abul Fadle Haji Maidin is a Technology Educational Officer at the Educational Technology Centre UBD (University of Brunei Darussalam), Jalan Tunku Link, BE 1410, Bandar Seri Begawan, Negara Brunei Darussalam.
For academic interests, the author is able to be contacted via e-mail at: @ubd.edu.bn
- Eccher, C. (2002). Professional Web Design: Techniques and Templates, Hingham; Massachusetts: Charles River Media.
- Nielsen, J. (2000). Designing Web Usability: The Practice of Simplicity, Indianapolis: New Riders Publishing.
- Powell, T. A. (2002). Web Design: The Complete Reference Second Edition, New York: McGraw-Hill/Osborne.
- Powell, T. J. (2002). Web design, The Complete Reference. Osborne/McGraw Hill. Macdonald, N. (2003). What is Web Design? (Essential Design Handbooks), Switzerland: Rotovision Mies
- Beaird, J. (2007). The Principles of Beautiful Web Design, Australia: Site Point Pty. Ltd.
- Black, R., Elder, S. (1997). Websites that Work, San Jose; CA: Adobe Press
- Parker, R. C. (1997). Guide to Web Content and Design: Eight Steps to Website Success, Foster City; CA: IDG Books Worldwide, Inc
- Navarro, A. and Tabinda, K. (2001). Effective Web Design. Alameda; CA: Sybex Inc.
- Campbell, M. (2005). Web Design Garage. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
- Affective Website
- Website Design
How to cite this article?